ENTRANCE EXAM AND PREPARATORY CLASSES FOR ENROLLMENT IN BASIC STUDIES
The Belgrade Dance Institute has announced a competition for enrollment of students in the first year of accredited basic academic studies lasting three years, ie six semesters, in the field of artistic dance for the following directions: Contemporary Dance, Choreography, Ballet Pedagogy, Pedagogy of Contemporary Dance and Stage Folk Dance and Music.
After completing this level of study, the student acquires the title of Drama and Audiovisual Artist – Artistic Dance (180 ECTS points).
Entrance exams will be held from June 27th to 29th, 2022, while preparatory classes and consultations will be held from June 20th to 24th, 2022.
The entrance exam consists of a practical part, a general culture test and knowledge of the English language.
The practical part of the entrance exam includes the following:
- The exam in contemporary dance includes the floor, exercises in the center and improvisations (the professor assigns improvisations);
- The choreography exam includes choreography with a short description of up to three minutes (the candidate does not have to perform the choreography himself, he can perform it himself, he provides the music and everything he needs to perform the choreography);
- The exam in ballet pedagogy includes the obligatory completed high school of ballet and exercises with a stick, in the middle, allegro and exercises on the fingers;
- The exam in contemporary dance pedagogy includes floor, center exercises and improvisations (the professor assigns improvisation);
- The exam in stage folk dance includes a practical presentation of a number of games from all ethnochoreological areas of Serbia, processing the pattern of steps in a number of bars and preparation of choreographic miniatures on a specific topic lasting 2 to 3 minutes with a short description.
Schedule of entrance exams:
- Admissions for Ballet Pedagogy 27.06. at 11.00 in the hall of the New Space
- Admissions for Contemporary Dance and Pedagogy of Contemporary Dance 28.06. at 11.00 in the New Space Hall;
- Admission for choreography 28.06. at 14.00 in the hall in Novi Space;
- Admission for the Stage Folk Dance 29.06. at 16.00 in room 307;
- General culture test 29.06. at 13.00 in room 329;
- English language test 29.06. at 14.00 in office 329.
Before taking the entrance exam, the candidate pays to the account of the faculty the amount of 2,000 dinars for the costs of holding the exam.
Payment is made to Institute account number: 265167031000009130; reference number: JMBG candidate; Purpose of payment: Costs of the entrance exam.
The Belgrade Dance Institute will hold preparatory classes for taking entrance exams for basic studies for the departments: Contemporary Dance, Choreography, Ballet Pedagogy, Pedagogy of Contemporary Dance and Stage Folk Dance and Music.
Preparatory classes will be held from June 20th to 24th, 2022.
Timetables for preparatory classes will be published later on the faculty website.
Attendance of preparatory classes for all departments is 5,000.00 RSD.
Payment is made to Institute account number: 265167031000009130; reference number: JMBG candidate.
Purpose of payment: Costs of preparatory classes
In order for a candidate who has passed the entrance exam to be able to enroll at the Institute, it is necessary to bring the following documents:
- Birth certificate;
- Certificates from all four grades of high school (original or certified copy);
- High school diploma (original or certified copy);
- 2 photographs measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- Proof of tuition payment.
Tuition / Finance
The total costs of studying in undergraduate studies are the most affordable in Serbia (tuition, all textbooks and scientific-teaching aids, unlimited number of exam applications and semester certification) and amount to 2000 EUR per year of study (payment at the NBS middle exchange rate on the day of payment).
If the candidate opts for the payment option in installments, the student is obliged to pay 40% of the tuition fee (dinar equivalent at the NBS middle exchange rate on the day of payment), and the rest in eight equal monthly installments at the NBS middle exchange rate on the day of payment.
Students who are not citizens of the Republic of Serbia
In addition to the above conditions, they must additionally take care of obtaining visas to stay in Serbia during their studies. The Institute is not a guarantor of foreign students during their stay in Serbia, nor does it bear any legal-financial-moral responsibility towards them or third parties related to their stay in the Republic of Serbia. The students themselves are responsible for obtaining relevant documentation and proving it to the Consular Representation or the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in order to obtain a visa (s). All students who pass the entrance exams and acquire all the conditions for enrollment, can receive the relevant certificates that will be sent to the competent authorities for the timely issuance of their visas.
For all additional information you can schedule consultations every working day from 9.00 to 17.00 by phone 011 41 40 421 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org