Entrance Exam preparation classes for Classical ballet, Contemporary dance, and National dance and music will be held from June 20th to 24th, 2022.
The entrance exam preparation classes’ fees for classical ballet, contemporary dance, and national dance and music are EUR100. If the candidate attends entrance exam preparation classes, the entrance exam fee is weaving.
The classical ballet class consultations are held by Ballet master Amalia Mindutriu, for the program Contemporary Dance – Ognjen Vučinić, for Choreography department – Prof. Dijana Milošević, and National dance and music – Prof. Dr. Vesna Bajić Stojiljković.
The entrance examination consists of a studio technique component, a general knowledge, and an English language proficiency test.
The studio technique entrance examination includes the following:
• Classical ballet exam includes barre and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
• Contemporary dance exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
• Choreography exam includes a max. three-minute-long choreography with a short description (the candidate can choose whether to perform it himself/herself; provides the music and everything he/she needs for the choreography);
• Pedagogy candidates need to have completed secondary ballet school education; barre and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
• Contemporary Pedagogy exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
• National dance exam includes a practical performance of a number of dances from all ethnoarchaeological areas of Serbia, step patterns in a given tact number, and preparation of a thematic two/three-minute-long choreographic miniature with a short description.
ENTRANCE EXAMS SCHEDULE:
The entrance exam for Classical ballet and classical ballet pedagogy will be held on June 27th, 2022. at 11.00 am in New studio.
The entrance exam for Choreography will be held on June 28th, 2022. at 02.00 pm in New studio.
The entrance exam for Contemporary dance and pedagogy of contemporary dance will be held on June 28th 2022. at 11.00 am in New studio.
The entrance exam for National dance and music will be held on September 29th 2022. at 4.00 pm in Ballet Studio 307.
The entrance exam for all modules includes the general knowledge test and the English language competence test which will be held on June 29th 2022. at 2.00 pm Cabinet 329. (duration of the test is 45 minutes).
The entrance exam is EUR 50 (candidates who attend preparatory classes are exempted from the payment of the entrance exam fees).
Annual fees for the BA course are EUR 2,500.
The results of the entrance exam will be published on June 30th 2022.
Schedule for preparation classes will be published later on the faculty’s website.
How to apply / register: For any additional information, you can schedule consultations every working day from 09.00 to 17.00 at
+ 38 111 41 40 421
+ 381 63 71 44 201(WhatsApp, Viber)