Belgrade Dance Institute announces enrollment of students for the first year of accredited undergraduate Artistic Dance academic studies for the school year 2020/21.
The BA modules are: Classical ballet, Contemporary dance, Choreography, Classical ballet pedagogy, Contemporary dance pedagogy, and National dance and music.
Entrance Exam preparation classes for Classical ballet, Contemporary dance and National dance and music will be held from June 22nd to 26th 2020.
The entrance exam preparation classes’ fee for classical ballet, contemporary dance and national dance and music are EUR100. If the candidate attends entrance exam preparation classes, the entrance exam free is weaved.
The classical ballet class consultations are held by Prof. Bakhram M. Yuldashev, for the program Contemporary Dance – Ognjen Vučinić, for Choreography department – Prof. Dijana Milošević, and National dance and music – Prof. Dr. Vesna Bajić Stojiljković.
The entrance examination consists of a studio technique component, a general knowledge, and an English language proficiency test.
The studio technique entrance examination includes the following:
• Classical ballet exam includes rod and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
• Contemporary dance exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
• Choreography exam includes a max. three-minute-long choreography with a short description (the candidate can choose whether to perform it himself/herself; provides the music and everything he/she needs for the choreography);
• Pedagogy candidates need to have completed secondary ballet school education; rod and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
• Contemporary Pedagogy exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
• National dance exam includes a practical performance of a number of dances from all ethnochoreological areas of Serbia, step patterns in a given tact number, and preparation of a thematic two/three-minute-long choreographic miniature with a short description.
The entrance exam for Classical ballet and classical ballet pedagogy will be held on June 29th, 2020.
The entrance exam for Contemporary dance, pedagogy of contemporary dance and choreography will be held on June 29 th, 2020.
The entrance exam for National dance and music will be held on June 29th, 2020.
The entrance exam for all modules includes the general knowledge test and the English language competence test which will be held on June 30th, 2020.
The entrance exam is EUR50 (candidates who attend preparatory classes are exempted from the payment of the entrance exam fees). Annual fees for the BA course is EUR2,500
The results of the entrance exam will be published on July 3rd, 2020.
ENTRANCE EXAMS SCHEDULE:
Entry exam for the Classical ballet and Classical Ballet Pedagogy:
June 29th, 2020 at 10.00; Ballet Studio 307.
Entry exam for contemporary dance, pedagogy of contemporary dance:
June 29th, 2020 at 10.00; Ballet Studio 214.
Entrance Exam for Choreography: June 29th, 2020 at 13.00; Ballet Studio 214.
Entry exam for folk dance – the National dance and music:
June 29th, 2020 at 14.00; Ballet Studio 214.
General knowledge and English Language Competence Testing (All Departments):
June 30th, 2020 at 15.00; Classroom 330 – General knowledge test (duration of the test is 45 minutes).
June 30th, 2020 at 16.00; Classroom 313 – testing the level of competence of the English language.
Preparation classes for Classical ballet June 22nd – 26th 2020, from 09.00, Ballet Studio 307.
Preparation classes for Contemporary dance June 22nd – 26th 2020, from 09.00, Ballet Studio 214.
Consultations for Choreography June 22nd – 26th 2020, from 11.00 – 13.00.
Preparatory classes for National dance and music June 22nd – 26th 2020, from 16.00, Ballet Studio 307.
For any additional information, you can schedule consultations every working day from 09.00 to 17.00 at + 38 111 41 40 421 + 381 63 71 44 201(whatsapp, viber) or firstname.lastname@example.org