Belgrade Dance Institute announces enrollment of students for the first year of accredited undergraduate Artistic Dance academic studies for the school year 2019/20.
The BA modules are: Classical ballet, Contemporary dance, Choreography, Classical ballet pedagogy, Contemporary dance pedagogy and Stage folk dance and music.
Entrance Exam preparation classes for Classical ballet and Contemporary dance will be held from September 11th to 17th 2019.
Entrance Exam preparation classes for Stage folk dance and music will be held from June 11th to 17th 2018.
The entrance exam preparation classes’ fee for classical ballet, contemporary dance and national dance and music is 5,000 Dinars. If the candidate attends entrance exam preparation classes, the entrance exam free is weaved.
The classical ballet class consultations are held by Prof. Bakhram M. Yuldashev, for the program Contemporary Dance – Vladimir Čubrilo, for Choreography department – Prof. Dijana Milošević, and National dance and music – Prof. Dr. Vesna Bajić Stojiljković.
The entrance examination consists of a studio technique component, a general knowledge, and an English language proficiency test.
The studio technique entrance examination includes the following:
- Classical ballet exam includes rod and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
- Contemporary dance exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
- Choreography exam includes a max. three-minute-long choreography with a short description (the candidate can choose whether to perform it himself/herself; provides the music and everything he/she needs for the choreography);
- Pedagogy candidates need to have completed secondary ballet school education; rod and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
- Contemporary Pedagogy exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
- Stage folk dance and music exam includes a practical performance of a number of dances from all ethnochoreological areas of Serbia, step patterns in a given tact number, and preparation of a thematic two/three-minute-long choreographic miniature with a short description.
The entrance exam for all modules includes the general knowledge test and the English language competence test which will be held on September 17th, 2019.
The entrance exam for Stage folk dance and music will be held on September 18th, 2019.
The entrance exam for Classical ballet and classical ballet pedagogy will be held on September 19th, 2019.
The entrance exam for Contemporary dance, pedagogy of contemporary dance and choreography will be held on September 20 th, 2019.
The entrance exam is 2,000 Dinars (candidates who attend preparatory classes are exempted from the payment of the entrance exam fees).
The results of the entrance exam will be published on September 21th, 2019.
ENTRANCE EXAMS SCHEDULE:
General knowledge and English Language Competence Testing (All Departments):
September 17th, 2019 at 15.00; Classroom 330 – General knowledge test (duration of the test is 45 minutes).
September 17th, 2019 at 16.00; Classroom 313 – testing the level of competence of the English language.
Entry exam for Stage folk dance and music:
September 18th, 2019 at 10.00; Ballet Studio 214.
Entry exam for the Classical ballet and Classical Ballet Pedagogy:
September 19th, 2019 at 10.00; Ballet Studio 307.
Entry exam for contemporary dance, pedagogy of contemporary dance:
September 20th, 2019 at 10.00; Ballet Studio 214.
Entrance Exam for Choreography: September 20th, 2019 at 13.00; Ballet Studio 214.
NOTE: High School Documents, including transcripts need to be submitted on the day of general knowledge test (June 17th, 2019).
For any additional information, you can write email@example.com.