Belgrade Dance Institute announces the second enrollment period for the admission of the 1st year students of undergraduate studies for 2017/18 academic year.
Belgrade Dance Institute comprises the following departments: Classical ballet, Contemporary dance, Choreography, Classical ballet pedagogy, Contemporary dance pedagogy, and Stage Folk Dance.
Exam preparation classes for all departments will be held from September, 11 to September, 15, 2017.
Students will be timely informed about the schedule.
The exam preparation classes fee is 5,000 dinars.
Consultations for the Choreography department will also be held from September, 11 to September, 15, 2017. Students will be timely informed about the schedule.
The entrance exam consists of the practical part, the general knowledge test and the English language competence check.
The practical part of the entrance exam includes the following:
- Classical ballet exam includes rod and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
- Contemporary dance exam includes floor, center and improvisation exercises (the professor assigns the improvisation);
- Choreography exam includes a max. three-minute-long choreography with a short description (the candidate can choose whether to perform it himself/herself and provides the music and everything he/she needs for the choreography);
- Pedagogy exam includes the compulsory secondary ballet school education acquired, rod and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
- Stage Folk Dance exam includes a practical performance of certain number of dances from all ethnochoreological areas of Serbia, step patterns in a given tact number and preparation of a thematic two/three-minute-long choreographic miniature with a short description.
The entrance exam for the Stage Folk Dance will be held on September 18, 2017.
The entrance exam for the Classical ballet and Classical ballet pedagogy will be held on September 19, 2017.
The entrance exam for the Contemporary dance, Choreography and Contemporary dance pedagogy will be held on September 20, 2017.
The entrance exam for all departments includes also the general knowledge test and the English language competence check which will be held on September 22, 2017.
The entrance exam fee is 2,000 dinars.
This is the payment slip form:
Registration for the exam can be done ON LINE or by phone 011 41 40 420, till September 11, 2017.
For additional information, please call (011) 41 40 420 or (011) 41 40 421.